Monday, February 22, 2010

Brooklyn? Maybe we should have stayed in (Drag) Queens...

So... besides everything you saw and read about... what else did we get up to when we should have been working, blogging, and mixing? Well, we're gonna come clean. Besides staying up til 5 a.m. comparing Pizza Tours (Google that shit!), we ended up watching a few cheesy Disney movies; especially sequels to the Little Mermaid... and let's not forget the mighty Dragulator.

Believe it or not, these are ALL made from original, non-Photoshopped photos of me (lighting made my face darker or lighter in some photos). Believe me, I still don't know how I went from Joan Rivers to Missy Elliot and everything in between. At least for once I don't look like a French DJ man with facial hair and shit.













All in all, it was a very productive week...

No comments:

Post a Comment