Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HARDGAF 13


No, Destructo. We salute you.

Destructo, we apologize. You usually open HARD events, and our laggy asses have often missed you play. We now realize how much we regret it, because we witnessed one hell of an eclectic set. The show-stopper of the night? A SICK ass mashup of "Pon De Floor" and the theme from Beverly Hills Cop. That ALONE was worth it.


Show up early and show some love


HARD 13 was certainly reppin' for the UK this year:


Boy 8-Bit



Jack Beats



Fake Blood


Club Nokia is a decent venue, but the only complaint I have is the elevators. I have never been so glad NOT to have been rolling in my life! The elevators were awkward for me, despite being 100% sober. Even going up one floor seemed to take forever... There's just something about being in an elevator in a club with other smelly, rolling, and drunk people that just isn't my thing.


No Security



Gaslamp Killer


The upstairs area was a little bit unexpected as it looked like a swanky bar. In case you missed it (which I did, to check out Jack Beats), the special guests were Deadmau5 and Tommy Lee!



HARD never fails to throw in surprises! But they couldn't even plan for this shit:


You KNOW you're surprised when you fucking forget to throw the Wu-Tang sign



I remembered this time


Nice to see fellow Killa Bees at HARD 13. I think I... I think I like it, like it!

CMYK wants to thank HARD again for another typical HARD event... in this case, "typical" means yet another good lineup and yet another awesome night.

No comments:

Post a Comment