Thursday, January 7, 2010

Time after time, I told myself...



That I wasn't gonna lag. (I never had anything to lose. I also checked myself, just to make sure.) That was 2009. We mean it this year. We're a week into 2010, friends and enemies. It's a new year, a new life, a new car for the Suzanarchist. No more waiting MONTHS after an event to blog about it. A few days is acceptable. A few weeks is pushing it... but months is unprecedented. No more waiting and then doing like 10 blogs at once to catch up. We're DGAF, but that's not the kind of DGAF we're aiming for.

This year we're gonna be DGAF more regularly, and that means blog more regularly. We've already booked some adventures for the next few months... and we know this is going to be the most DGAF year yet. The DGAF crew has some projects up our sleeves... be afraid. Be very afraid. CMYK are set to make our DJ debut this year (for real this time), with possibly a single, or a few, or an EP, or an album or two??? Who knows. And the Suzanarchist will start work on her new website/design project which is a collaboration with Shimosh's photography. The circle is breaking and is continuing to multiply in various patterns.

The future is now. The future is DGAF. We're doing it again in '10.

I can do it anNYway that you want it...

No comments:

Post a Comment